1.3
Style and Design

This guy must be making a mint advertising on TV buy one for $99.97 get one free plus shipping when you can buy one for $59.99 To $69.99 where is the $99.00 saving. It should be buy one @$69.99 get one free that would be about what they are worth.

They need more filling in them. Would never buy them again knowing what I know now. I will try to see if their 60 day money back guarantee actually works. I wish I could avoid the hassle of the return.

If I actually get a full refund. I still will loose shipping and handling and be out return shipping.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of overpriced and pillow quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pricing and quality" of mypillow buy one get one free deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $109. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237054

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

Barrington, Illinois, United States #1198978

I got two king pillows last week,

Awesome , seriously!

I guess you can't please everyone, but I am one happy camper.

Jon

Linden, Tennessee, United States #1192865

Tried to return the pillows as they do not hold their shape. You have to constantly be fluffing one up and even then does not stay in a comfortable position.

The price is a rip off. These pillows are not worth what you pay. The commercial needs to be taken off the networks as this is a false advertising commercial. I get so sick of seeing Mike praise his pillow but I guess you would if you were making a fortune for such an inferior cheap product.

Would not recommend this pillow to anyone.