2.6

Purchased 4 My Pillows. Of the 4, only 1 seemed to have fullness to it.

The other 3 went flat, went you squeezed the pillow, the feeling of round polyester balls" were all throughout, and polyester balls were at one end of the pillow while the other end of the pillow had nothing on that side because the polyester fill only contained half of the pillow - there was no firmness. they just felt like cheap pillows that would not hold up, and definitely would not provide the ideal sleep- head aligned...etc.. I do not recommend buying this product. There are many other pillows to buy from other reputable companies/department stores.

And, I bet we could all find 2 pillows for less than 100.00- or in my case 4 pillows for 200.00

The poor poor quality leads me to believe this a scam. There are obviously NO quality controls in place. When I called MyPillow to request my money back- the girl didn't even try to keep me as a customer- she simply processed the refund.

Likely because their customer service reps are accustomed to processing so many requests for return. What a JOKE!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how the pillows lost ther fullness and pillow quality. Author liked the most pillow. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments