Farmington Hills, Michigan
1.7

I bought the queen set of sheets and was pretty happy with them until I noticed that one of the pillow cases had loose threads. i talked with a very nice rep and she said she would replace the pillow case with another set of cases (even after I said i would just be happy to get the replacement on the one that was damaged).

Then I get a call saying that her supervisor needed a picture and so I sent them a photo to show them what I was talking about. Then I get an email telling me they will send me a return label and now I have to package the whole set up and take it to be shipped back, then they will send me another set.

So I go from being told I will just receive a pillow case to replace the one that is coming apart to now having to go through the trouble of returning the whole set. I was just telling my husband that I wanted to order another set, but if I have to go through this just to get a damaged pillow case replaced, forget it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Sheet Set.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

MyPillow Pros: I like the sheets.

MyPillow Cons: I did not like the service.

Comments