1K views
Style and Design

My friend and I bought the "My Pillow" during their promotion at the Minnesota State Fair. 2 pillows of your choice plus 2 travel size pillows for $100.00.

My husband and I have used Sleep Number pillows for years and love them, but I've always wanted to try the My Pillow. My husband lay on his for less than 2 minutes and switched back. I tried mine for two weeks. Lumpy, no shape, no support.

I would wake up with a sore neck and the ends of the pillow practically smothering me as my head sank to the bottom. I did give it an honest try, though. The representative at the fair was rushed and pushy. I sleep on a very firm pillow and my husband on a very thin, flat pillow.

I tried to get the My Pillow equivalents, but he said "no one sleeps on such a thin or hard pillow". He talked to me as if he knew me, which annoyed me. Unfortunately, I allowed him to talk me out of what I really wanted, which is my fault. Regardless, they don't compare to the Sleep Number pillows.

It will be interesting to see what happens when I try to take them back. I'm supposed to have 60 days to return them and I have my receipt. I do have to say, though, the little travel pillows are worth it! They are great for the car and I also use mine on the couch or recliner.

You can shape the little pillow around your neck and it's very comfy. The bed pillows? Not so much.

Sorry, My Pillow. You should go back to the drawing board and spend some time retraining some of your staff to actually listen to potential customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Uncomfortable pillows.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 27, 2016.

Comments