4.6K views

I tried to purchase a pillow on line. I knew the pillow ran about $50 each.

And wanted to get one for my husband as well, so the buy one get one offer came along, I was super excited. And thankful the offer was still available. I clicked to buy one pillow and was confused why my cart showed a balance over $100. So I assumed they were giving me two pillows and the "get one free" option would show up in the check out.

However, come to find out they have doubled their price of the pillow (just in time for all the holiday shoppers). What a scam. I am ashamed that this can still happen. I stumbled upon this review and very thankful I didn't purchase.

I can cross this off my list! I will not do business with a company that takes advantage of people financially and to find out the pillow doesn't meet the claims of the ads. How can this guy sleep at night?

He's obviously sleeping on pillows filled with $$$ vs. the product they claim!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Pine Grove, California, United States #930765

Ordered pillow using a code that I got from a radio station. It was to get two for the price of one.

I sent $57.00 as required. I got one pillow. I called them and asked when can I expect the second pillow. They told me that paid for only one pillow.

I needed to send them another $57 to receive another pillow. They also said that the two for one is their most inferior pillow used for advertising. The pillow I got is their premium pillow and costs $107. I could not find a MyPillow over $60.

They are a good scam artist. Be warned.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #926529

On the price list it mentioned my price was $49.99 for one. Then why was the price at checkout $99.98 for 2?

If it is a true BOGO item, it should be the $49.98,correct? 50% off the price would be approximately $75.00 for 2.

This guy and his marketing department needs to revisit consumer math 101, which is taught in 7th grade. SCAM