2.5

Ever since I started using My Pillow, I have been sick with terrible allergies! Recurring pink eye, sore throats, and sinus problems.

Even my husband has been complaining of headaches, since using the My Pillow. I'm not saying it's definitely the pillow causing our ailments, but it's some coincidence that I've been sick since I've been using this pillow. Being it's made of polyurethane foam, I'm going to switch to an organic 100% cotton pillow and see if that makes a difference. The pillow is not that comfortable anyway.

Has anyone else here experienced health problems with this pillow? Wish I didn't waste my money on My Pillow!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "allergies from pillow" of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments