I bought 3 sets of My Pillows for Christmas presents and have been embarrassed to say they were not what was represented and my gifts were now well received.This product was misrepresented and the consumer was taken advantage of.

It has come to my attention that others were taken advantage of as well.

I have tried to no avail to find a way to return this product for a refund and see that others have had no success on returning and receiving a refund.I am sorry to say that you want to believe in what people sale it seems there are to many scams out there.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Maynard, Massachusetts, United States #1266006

The pillow is lumpy - like there is cut-up foam rubber inside.The claims are false - the pillow does flatten.

I'm trying to return the pillows.

I've waited over the 24 hours promised for a call back.

Call me!

Pipersville, Pennsylvania, United States #1265951

I also bought these pillows as Christmas presents and was very disappointed in the quality of the product and the bogus buy one get one offer.I saw the same pillow in a retail store after I placed my order for $50 and knew then I had been scammed.

The pillows were flat and uncomfortable. After calling customer service I was told that due to the high demands of calls that someone would get back to me within 24 hours. Forty -eight hours later I received an email trying to convince me to keep the pillows. I insisted I wanted to return them and was advised that in order to receive a refund I had to pay for return postage.

I am now waiting for my credit which I understand will take 30 days.My advice is DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.