2.8K views
Featured Not resolved

I purchased (4) My Pillows on December 22, 2015 in the amount of $199.80. I only did this because we kept seeing the commercial on TV claiming how terrific they were.

I have occipital neuralgia and it is very uncomfortable for me to lay my head down and resting can be difficult. I don't mind paying this high price if the product is good, but unfortunately this was not the case. When we received them I could not wait to put them on the bed and use them. The first night I thought well it might take some getting used too.

After a weeks time I got my pillows that I had previously ordered from Hotel Pillows and went back to using them.

My husband says they are to hard for him also and they are not comfortable. So now I am out $199.80 - Order #002-7503756-7916268

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Rip off pricing, Hundreds of bad complaints.

Comments

I was gifted a My Pillow a few years ago, and I love it. I never found it to be hard or uncomfortable.

I saw the infomercial the other day and thought, they are right, it is the best! But just because it worked for me doesn't mean it would work for everyone.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1089250

TV ad says you have 60 days to return, check it out. Good luck.