2.7K views

I ordered two of the King pillows my price was $135 with the $20 dollars shipping charge. We tried for a week and we're not impressed and decided to return.

I had to call to get a return ## and put it inside the box and on the outside of the box too. However when the lady asked why I wanted to return I stated we just didn't like them and her words were well you'll have to pay to return them.

so I paid $20 to ship and $10 to return so they still made a profit off of me even if I don't like the merchandise. How much of the millions dollars in profit are earned by doing this to customers???

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Premium Pillow.

Reason of review: Ripoff shipping prices.

I didn't like: Did not fulfill as advertised.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 28, 2016.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1179088

I doubt that MyPillow made much if any profit from your transaction, most of the $$$ was made by the shipping company. In reality, most all the "as seen on TV" items with a money-back guarantee do not include shipping charges paid by the seller.

MyPillow is no different than most others in this instance. I'm no big fan of MyPillow, but the criticism here is really unfounded.

to Anonymous Venice, Florida, United States #1179093

Almost all "mail order" companies make huge profits on shipping fees. I used to work for a major catalog company.

Due to volume they pay pennies on the dollar for most shipments.

They probably made $15 on the initial shipping and at least $5 on the return. These days in the age of "free shipping", they are making up for the loss with other fees and general price increases.