Universal City, California
2.1
Style and Design

Fell for the sales pitch, and got 2 for one by entering the secret code.

Following the Company measuring suggestions I ordered one green label king size pillow, and the second one the blue label. My thinking was that one or the other would certainly be the right fit for me.

However, one was too thick, the other not thick enough.

Neither helped my sleep, and the lesser thickness model actually hurt my neck.The BOTTOM LINE then is that I spent $19.95 for your good ole Shipping and Handling, another $9.00 for tax (which I might get back?) and another $19.84 to ship the turkeys back

So this little fiasco cost me the better part of a fifty dollar bill. I reiterate, do not *** on this slick sales promotion.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $49. eimmot is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237033

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com