1.2K views

Nothing is said in the commercials regarding Pillow cases....If used they don't permit maximum capability corresponding Lindel's stated intent.

The pillow needs room to fulfill the claims and the case is too confining...When watching the ads the bed time pics are always white and show no pillow cases or sheets etc...recently I decided to remove the pillow case and see if there is a difference. i believe there is.

Mike, I'm sure your intent is sincere, however message delivery needs upgrading.I have no ulterior motives other than making your aware that I believe, though your intent is sincere, I believe you're leaving out a salient point and that is, "DON'T USE PILLOW CASES" The credibility you ask for is in your own TV commercials, there's your proof...

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

I recently purchased a set of "my pillows" and was advised to buy one firm and one medium.The firm is like a sleeping on a brick.

I am very, very disappointed with it.

Would definitely not recommend it or agree that it will give you the best nights sleep ever!!!!Can buy the same quality forv$10 - $15 at a discount store like TJ MAX or Walmart.

Edinburg, Texas, United States #1297194

Without a pillow case , how will you keep your pillow clean ? Is it machine washable ?