2.5
Style and Design

I am very upset with the responses from MY PILLOW company. I called and emailed my issues and basically was ignored.

The issue is this: their queen sized pillows do not fit a normal standard queen pillow case!!! I bought 4 My Pillows; two for each Queen bed. The pillows are shapeless, lumpy and DO NOT FIT A NORMAL STANDARD QUEEN pillowcase. It ruins my bedding display that consists of 2 Shams, 2 Pillows (my pillows), two decor pillows and one lumbar pillow.

But the My Pillows slump over and it makes me so mad!!! One of the consultants told me to buy the My Pillow pillowcases and they will fit!!! The other consultant told me the My Pillowcases allow two inches a around to breathe! The other consultant also told me that she bought her pillowcases fro Target and they fit fine!!!

I sent photos and she never responded. Yes, I could send them back but after waiting 4 weeks for the pillows and tossing the bax and packaging...it is too much of a hassle. They should have compensated me somehow!!! They should have acknowledged that I am right!!!

And they should have made it right!

I don't leave bad reviews , only good ones...but I am leaving this to bring awareness to others. Maybe My Pillow will finally acknowledge the issue I am addressing now!!

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This sounds like a bit of a first-world problem/overreaction.

Ruins bedding display ... hahahahaha