3.0

It has been 3 weeks now since I tried the MyPillow, and I ended up using my old flat hard pillow, on top of the MyPillow. It seems to be pretty comfy between the 2 of them.

I am still waiting for the * Best nights sleep in the while wide world * !!!! But at this point, I can't blame it on the MyPillow. I just don't feel the pillow itself lives up to it's reputation. My head still heats up, even with my flat pillow between my head and the MyPillow.

My neck was sore after the first 3 or 4 nights of sleeping on the MyPillow alone. I still had to flip and re-position the MyPillow when I was using it.

But, maybe it will work for someone who doesn't have all the sleeping ( or lack thereof ) issues I do. Kinda sucks, because even though I didn't pay full price, ( Amazon had a special ), I still did not get the results that the commercials and ads promised.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Informative negative reviews.

I didn't like: Thickness and firmness.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25, 2016.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1100468

You didn't get the results promised in the commercial because it was a commercial aimed at selling you something. Like used car salesmen, they promise alot but fail to really deliver.

The old "pig in a poke" routine.

Best pillow is made from 100% goose, duck or other fowl feathers. They sell them in most stores.