NEVER BUY THIS PILLOW!!I received this pillow as a gift.

It was a waste of money. I could have gotten a pillow for the same comfort at a Dollar Store. I can't believe she spent $50 for a $5 - $10 pillow. I told my friend about it and unfortunately she doesn't have a copy of the bill to prove purchase.

But I have the pillow. That should be my proof. Companies like this are just out to make a quick buck. And with this pillow, they surely did.

The advertisement states that it has a 10 year guarantee. It also claims to be the best pillow ever, or they'll take it back. As with most infomercials, it doesn't meet the standards it claims. It does not keep your head at the correct position.

My head sinks into the pillow like any other cheap pillow. I contacted MyPillow with my issue, and of course no response. This should not be allowed. If they advertise something, they should be responsible to it.

I have purchased so much of this useless crap just to be disappointed. The company knows that if you send it back, it will cost more money than the product is worth. So we just keep it and never use it. That's how they make their money.

Any infomercial states many lies and their products are overpriced to say the least.

This pillow is no different.DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PILLOW!!

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments