1.1K views

We purchased a Mypillow from a home goods store.While we bought the medium support level, it was still WAY too much..

I tried to return it to the store and they said it was non-refundable due to health reasons. When I called the company they could only offer an exchange (for the same thing) because we did not buy it from their website.

It is a complete ripoff.And, while they are touting buy one get one free on their site, the retail is $99 for one and half that price in a store, so it's really misleading.

I would never recommend this company or their product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misleading money back guarantee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of mypillow customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $59. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments