2.5K views

I thought they sounded great so I bought 2 for myself and 2 for my grandson. I followed the instructions when I got them and heated them in the dryer.

Then I used them that night. MISTAKE #1. It felt like I was sleeping on a lumpy pillow. I felt like the princess and the pea story!

MISTAKE #2. I slept on it for a 2nd night. NO BETTER! Then I emailed to see about getting a refund.

I met resistance on 2 different emails. Unfortunately, I had deleted my email receipt so I figured the company was going to fight me tooth and nail for a refund so just said forget it and gave the pillows away.

I wasted $200+. Please read this and save your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lumpy, not worth the money and do not honor refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments