My pillow was washed today for the first time and now there's small foam all over the inside of my washer.I'm now worried as someone else had written this clogged their washer.

I went to take it out and have to get a large trash bag to put in in so as to not have a total mess on my floor as well. The pillow itself isn't comfortable and feels as if your laying on pebbles.

I would say don't waste your money on thus item as its not worth it in any way.I paid $50.00 for it at Wallmart and believe me I will return it.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Pillow exploding in washing machine, Customer service run around, Quality poor.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Mypillow - Bad pillow and customer service Mypillow "These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Review Mypillow "I suffer with back and neck pain my husband recieved these my pillows and the font work i am in more pain then b4 the commercial is very convincing and..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more