I purchased 2 my pillows; one reg and one firm. They were flat hard pillows that did nothing to support my neck and shoulder.

The instructions stated to let the pillows breath, they would fluff up...never happened. I called customer service and asked for the return shipment slip emailed to me for the return. Nope, they don't do that I had to pay, but for 9.99 they would send me the shipping slip. I did it myself and sent them back costing me $11.15.

I looked at my credit card statement this morning and there is a refund from my pillow minus $11.15. Spoke to customer service and , yep, they did not refund the 11.15 shipping charge when they originally sent them out to me.

Bad Bad over priced pillows which costs me 22.30 for a bad experience. Hate to say it, but I buy stuff from overseas and never ever once have I had to pay for return shipment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Not what they advertised.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26, 2017.

Comments

Junk. Overpriced cheap pillow.

We purchased one at bed bath & beyond returned it a few days later full refund. Purchased two gel Serta memory pillows at sams $9.95 for both. What does that tell you.

The guy on tv selling these is a con artist. Research his background and find out for yourself

Did you put them in the dryer for 15 minutes?