2.1
Style and Design

The advertisement claims this pillow never goes flat, that the foam pieces converge together when you lay your head on it and hold their shape. What a load of ***!

It is lumpy and your head sinks down into it within two minutes of laying your head on it. And I paid $100 for a king size pillow plus shipping! I don't normally fill out reviews, but this pillow is so bad that I felt compelled to warn others about it. I received an RMA with no problem, but I had to pay for shipping to me and back to the company.

So, basically, $20 is what it cost me to try this pillow. SAVE YOURSELF!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most no problem receiving rma. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Thank you. I hate that annoying a hole.