1.4K views

the local ads by a prominent announcer were driving me crazy ,so I thought, "WTF" ! They arrived with a label printed, "place in dryer for 15 minutes" you will do better throwing this POS in an incinerator!

It is too thick, too firm, has a memory to produce scoliosis and will only conform to your sleeping comfort if your head is a concrete block.

Go ahead and try it while attempting to sleep on your back. Have an EMT near with oxygen when you begin to turn blue. Or, I dare you to give it a try lying on your side.

If you are that brave make sure someone near knows the FACE warning signs of a serious stroke. I will request a refund so I can pay for part of my 26 Chiropractic appointments

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was false advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Agree 100%. Really bad customer service.

Pillow is a ripe off.

Sold for $49.95 then buy one get one free for $99. Amazon still sells them for $49.95.