2.1

In April I ordered a 2 pack of premium queen pillows from the MyPillow online website. I received the 2 pack and used them for a period of time to realize that the material in the pillow was moving during the night resulting in a wedge shape that caused me neck pain from an old Army injury.

I talked with costumer support on Facebook messaging and suggested exchanging my pillows for ones with more stuffing. I sent them both pillows, and they only sent back 1. When I called the support number they told me their records only show I bought 1 pillow. They requested a picture of the original packaging via email that showed the original packaging was the size for 2 pillows.

Even though I sent the picture they still insisted I only purchased one pillow and refused to send me a second one. They also refused to check to see if I had sent them 1 or 2 pillows for exchange that they received on Dec 8th. When I asked for a corporate number, they told me they were corporate then they hung up on me, refused to help any further, and blocked me on Facebook.

I did not pay $95 for one pillow when there were offers for a 2 pack and a 4-pack special for a similar price. I gave them proof of a 2 pack purchase with a picture of the packaging as requested, and they still would not help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

MyPillow Pros: Good sleep at first then started with neck pain.

MyPillow Cons: Horrible costumer service.

• Going Flat