1.9
Style and Design

A My Pillow purchase is not worth it!I have bought as comfortable a pillow at Macy's or JC Penny at 1/3 to 1/2 the price.

Even worse is that my wife cannot use the pillow as she wakes up with a sore neck when she does. You think that you pay $99 for two pillows,but when your bill comes in, you discover that you have been charged another $10-25 for shipping and an additional $6+ state sales tax. My two pillows cost over $65 each! Nearly all reputable on-line companies give you free shipping for orders over about $35 and don't charge sales tax for outof state purchases.

My Pillow obviously is not one and just screws their customers.

Stay away from this disreputable firm.My complaints to My Pillow got nowhere and I received no help from them, except "we can't do anything about it."

Review about: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Idea that you get one pillow free.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

California, United States #1289912

When I first saw the commercial for this pillow, the most dominant impression I had of the ad was, and shall remain, scam.It has scam ALL OVER it.

I saw right through their bs.

But now, thanks to perhaps 99.5% of the reviews, I now have solid support to keep my fiancé from buying it.I think a class action lawsuit is well over due.