Style and Design

Purchased the "Buy One Get One" my pillow with "free shipping" with the hope that this would be my answer to a great nights sleep. I followed the directions for ordered fill level and received them in a timely manner.

I put in the dryer before use like the instructions indicated. The pillows were lumpy and hard, they did not perform in any way like stated in the ad. It was just like someone had torn up pieces of foam rubber and stuffed into a case. Worst night of sleep ever.

I called Customer Service to see about returning. I was offered a label that would deduct $9.98 from my refund. Ok - that worked for me. But low an behold when my refund was issued - there was a deduction of $20.49.

When I asked about this amount, I was told that it was "The original shipping cost of $9.98 plus tax is a non-refundable fee and the label cost is $9.98 plus tax" What a rip off. Don't waste your money on this one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Pillow quality, Guarantee poor, Wasted money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2017.

Comments

What you bought is sleep in a bottle that looks like a pillow. Shame on you for being so foolish.

My pillow is totally irratating commercial!!!!