I washed my husband’s large pillow for the first time. The first problem was when my LG 3 year old washing machine kept shutting down during the spin cycle.

It seems the rinse/spin cycle was unable to get enough water rinsed out & the pillow was very heavy. My husband manually wrang out a good amount of the remaining water in the pillow. We then brought the pillow outside to partially dry in the Florida Sunshine. After a full day outside, the pillow was now put in the dryer.

Suffice to say, the drying process in the dryer was repeated several times throughout the week. It was a chore for me to get the pillow completely dry and ready to be used.

I am disappointed that it was so difficult to wash and dry this pillow. ( Reminder: my washer/dryer are relatively new and have always worked efficiently.)

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

My solution is for you to not wash the pillow. Wash pillow case only. hth

We just purchased the my pillow and were very disappointed at how flat it became after using it . Also I did not find it supportive at all.

This appears to be bad advertising.

The prize was too high as well but thought that we would try a good quality pillow and feel duped. Shirley

Try the Laundromat as they have heavy-duty commercial washers.

to Cathy Stanfill #1424340

It's supposed to be easily laundered like your according to their advertising, in my book that's not a heavy duty washers & dryers at a laundromat. I don't think I'll get them due to all the recent negative reviews from their once perversely satisfied return customers.