Champlin, Minnesota
2.1K views

I have slept on My Pillow about 5 months & now developed a rash on my face and around my mouth in the last 3 or 4 weeks that seem to be from the polyurethane foam in My Pillow. I am using my old pillow now and hope to continue to see the rash subside. I will revisit this review in a couple of weeks with an update since a long test period would be more conclusive but the rash is troublesome and is no other place on my face or body.

just my cheeks and around my mouth.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $67 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most great product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

I had the same, rash and swelling around the eyes. Changed pillows and a couple days later the rash went away.

Tried the "my pillow" again, rash came back. I'm convinced it's the pillow.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1338757

You are overly sensitive to something in the pillow. The easiest solution would be to sleep with a paper bag over your head---make sure it is a paper bag and not a plastic one.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1338599

I developed a rash two weeks after using pillow woke up to red swollen face

I have been waking up with a rash on my neck. Washing pillow now to see if that helps.

Did you not use a pillowcase? I had been using mine for over a year now and I am satisfied.

I have allergy so I wash my bed linens twice a week so maybe that us why I do not get the rash. Maybe your rash us not from the pillow itself.

I don't think it's from the pillow! If this happened in the first few weeks than ok maybe!