1.4K views
Style and Design

Aproximately a week ago my husband saw the 19.95 ad for my pillow and told me to order it. Well I did but I paid over $109.00 for two, but I did get $19.95 free shipping.

I just did what my husband asked me to do...order the pillow. The pillows came today and he opened them and discarded the wrapping, packaging, invoice and literature enclosed. When I got home, I was surprised they had arrived, but upon seeing them I was not real happy, still I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, I would try them. I told my husband I needed the invoice and he told me it was in the garbage, I dug through and found everything...ugh, I told him I wanted to keep everything because if I didn't like mine I was returning it and that I wasn't impressed after seeing it, I told him they didn't look like they were worth over $109.00...well that's when it hit the fan.

Just so happened the commercial came on tv again and advertising them for $19.95....I advise anyone to use caution when purchasing these because Mr. Lindale appears to mislead his customers.

Now it will take an act of congress to get my money back and now I have to pay to ship them back...Guess the last laught is on me. I do intend to spread the word on every sight I find and will be contacting the BBB tomorrow and report this scam.

Review about: Mypillow Commercial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being overcharged, And price rip off, Quality when received.

Comments

Those you bought into the sham, shame on you !

peace of carp !!

My husband got two one for me medium and himself the large. He used it for two nights and then went back to the pillow I'd bought him and put it on the floor.

I used mine and don't miss it at all. What a scam.

Danville, Illinois, United States #1343128

I will not buy this piece of ***.How long do I have to listen to this guy, Mike Lindell a guy who might not exist he's an actor who is paid to say he's the person who invented the pillow. Heck, what you pay for the pillow probably pays his salary. How long am I supposed to listen to ***.

to Anonymous #1421775

Sick of these commercial. They run them all day long.