Avoca, New York
1.6K views

Called to order pillow(S) as per commercial on TV. Said I wanted to buy pillow @ 19.99 & get one free, plus shipping & handling.

TV promo code tv782. Was told that it was an old commercial & couldn't get one for that price anymore. They get it was to get a trial pillow & if I wanted it it would cost 69 to 100 dollars! That's B.S.

& false advertising in my mind. I don't remember anything said about any trial period at all in this commercial.

And also have to wait on hold for 25 minutes to talk to a Representative to tell me that original offer wasn't valid anymore & they didn't know why it was still running,Not my problem,& I still think it is false advertising!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow advertisement. Mypillow needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments