3K views

I purchased a "yellow level" pillow which I was told was 2 - 4 inches high. When I received the pillow it was 6 inches high.

I tried it for a few nights and it hurt my neck. I called and asked to return the pillow at their expense because the pillow I purchased was not as stated. They will not return the pillow at their expense. They said that I could exchange the pillow and 15% of the filling would be removed, but there was no guarantee that it would be 2-4 inches upon return to me.

If I would like to return it, I must do so at my expense. I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. A decision will be made in December. I hope that the charge is reversed.

MyPillow claims to have excellent customer service which I did not experience. I don't recommend purchasing a pillow from MyPillow!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Mypillow to "full refund and paid return shipping".

Comments