2.0

After placing order with Keona (sales representative), her price was not consistent with the advertised price I witnessed on your television advertisement. Her response was, " That was an incorrect ad." I responded, "How could that be an incorrect advertisement on national television, especially after viewing it numerous times in the past." She again stated, "It was an incorrect advertisement." I advised her she was promoting fraudulent advertising.

I immediately requested to speak with her superior. She gave me Customer Service # 1-800-308-1297, which relayed me to Charles Swabb.

These advertisements were on late night television and I assume they must of thought I was asleep and would go along with this scam.......Mr. CEO, you should be ashamed of your promo rip off!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss mypillow advertisement. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow advertisement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

do you have proof of this ad? any claim needs proof or your a liar.