1.8K views

How can they get away with saying this pillow sells for $100,and you get one free., Bed Bath & Beyond sells this pillow for the retail price of $49.00 with a 20% discount if you have their coupon, I doubt that any one actually paid $100.00 for one pillow in my business if I offer one free I actually have to show the state consumer board that I actually had been selling that product for $100.00 or I would be fined. My pillow is using a bait & switch sales pitch which is as far as I know is illegal the proper consumer bureau should check this out as My Pillow company is ripping off the consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false priceing" of mypillow buy one get one free deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $84. Mypillow needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments