1.3K views

I saw the commercial and thought I would try them. For $19.99 what did I have to lose?

I went on line and was surprised to see a price of $99.97 for each pillow, not even a 2 for 1 price. I thought maybe when I put the promo code in it would change the price to $19.99 for both pillows, it didn't. I then called the 800 number thinking something might be wrong with the web site and they would honor the price in the commercial. I was wrong.

Not only didn't they honor the advertised price I was told they never say $19.99 in the commercial and $19.99 never appears in the commercial. I have seen this commercial maybe a hundred times and they always say $19.99 and get the second pillow for free. This is clearly false advertising.

I thought there were laws against this. I am going to contact the Consumer Affairs Department here in California and see what can be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Not priced as advertised $19.99.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied about product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2016.

Comments

They lie on TV they say buy one get one free but they charge you for both at $107.98 they need to be reported to the better business bureau and taken off the TV and shutdown

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1217721

I hope you and others do complain against that "pillow guy", something needs to be done. I don't understand why this is allowed to continue.

The creep!! Thanks for your review. Saved me some money.

denarnr. New West, B.C.

Clute, Texas, United States #1216906

I as well wake up with neck aches sometimes. I went to the website to check on the price.

(Hubby told me around $50.00) I thought cool,I could do that.

Click the 2 for 1 and found out that yes, the mypilllow was $99.00 a piece. Not in a cold day in *** would I pay that for one pillow.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1216841

I, too have seen that commercial hundreds of times (on digital broadcast television in the North East US), and yes it definitely DOES say "$19.99 and get the second one free" - and was then wondering the very same things you were after visiting their website. I notice the "Promo Code" in the ad differs from time to time, but nowhere on their website is there any 2 for $19,99 price, even with the Promo Code applied.

Also, just the idea that anyone should pay $100 for one pillow tells me more than I need to know about this company, in addition to their disingenuous behavior. Too scammy for me, can't trust it.