2.4K views

This evening, I viewed a My Pillow advertisement on Fox News and then called your 800 number to obtain price and shipping information. The TV advertisement said (TV Promotion Code 510) the pillow is $20.00 plus shipping.

When I spoke to the MY Pillow representative, she stated the price was $89.95 plus shipping at $9.80 to my location. The representative said that the price I quoted was incorrect. I advised that the price of $20.00 is what appears in the commercial. I equate this to false advertising.

Your representative stated that if I should see this advertisement again, take a photo of the ad and then send it to: orders@mypillow.com and I would receive a fee of $200.00. I seriously think that your marketing department needs to conduct an in depth review of all your TV ads for accuracy to avoid misleading or erroneous pricing.

At this time, I am holding off purchasing any pillow(s) from your company because of price inconsistency and the negative consumer information I have read.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false advertising (price)" of mypillow commercial. Mypillow needs to "i did not purchase a pillow, but wanted to complain about the price inconsistency" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Arlington, Tennessee, United States #1247319

I also have noticed that the code is different every time it's aired!

I have yet to see any ads for $20, but agree that after reading the reviews...I think I will continue up my search for a new pillow. Purchased sleep numbers "customizable" pillow, but it is 4 yes old and time for a new one (as of 2 yrs ago) and not keen on paying $170 for a pillow (first one I worked into purchase deal with bed).

Woodland Hills, California, United States #1243204

My god you must have down syndrome... Ive seen the ad a million times, and not once does it mention the price!

Thats why they offer you a reward, you ***! Because they know they wont have to pay you because the commercial doesnt show a price.

to Anonymous Coronado Ntl Forest, Arizona, United States #1244484

down syndrome reference is very rude, you insensitive fuhk.

Euless, Texas, United States #1243075

They're in a class action law suit for this, go get your $$! Gotta register by the end of the year (google for more info, i don't have the site)