I just called to order my pillows as advertised on tv for $19.99 with promo tf code 700...buy one, get one free.....was told by a rep that they DO NOT honor that price...you get two queen sized pillows for $89. and change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He aqlso told me to email Mr. Lindell the make, to get a $20.00 gift card for my troubles. Well, I tried to email and it came back invalid email!!!! Shame on you for your multiple tv ads saying buy one, get one free at $19.99!!!!

I'm a senior and no way can afford almost $100.00 for pillows.....now lets see if I get that $20.00 gift card...another scam probably...how are you getting away with this scam...especially at Christmas time..My friend & I were both looking forward to getting what you advertised, which clearly IS A HUGE SCAM..I am really ticked off. Alice eRDMANN...EMAIL: erdie44@verizon.net

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow commercial. Mypillow needs to "sell what you've been advertising at the price advertised $19.99 buy one, get one free with tv promo code!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

youasked
Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1255561

There has never been a buy 1 get 1 free for $19.99. The TV commercial is $99 for 2 of their premium My Pillows.

The premium My Pillow cost between $89-$99, depending on what size you purchase (Queen/King). The classic My Pillow ranges between $49 - $59. Despite whether you think they are overpriced, these pillows also have a 10 year guarantee, so I would think that a pillow that cost $49 & lasts for 10 years would be a good product. Name one pillow, other than My Pillow who will guarantee their pillows for 10 years.

Before buying a My Pillow, my husband was buying a new pillow every year because they would end up wadded up like a ball & not suitable for man nor beast to lay on.

Another factor to ensure you get the right pillow for you is to look at the charts on their website. Believe it or not, the pillows are different, based on whether you are a side sleeper, back sleeper, stomach sleeper, whether you are small built, whether you have broad shoulders, etc. Here is the link that you can see the graph that tells buyers which color would be better suited to them.

There is also a video where the owner goes through each pillow & tells which pillow would be suitable for every consumer.

One thing I tell anyone if they are considering buying something they saw on TV or in a magazine advertisement is to go online & research the product first. That way you are an informed buyer instead of being an impulse buyer.

to youasked #1257655

Oh yes there is an advertisement saying buy one get one free for $19.99. I saw it myself with the creator Mike Lindell and everything.

That is why I came here, to read the reviews because for that price I was gonna try them.

So glad I came here first though as I see the customer service and product would be a total waste of my time. I hate you know it alls who think people are crazy for saying they saw something and basically calling them a liar.