1.5K views

I have a screen capture that shows the link that takes me directly to Amazon for the 2-for-1 offer. However, they only sent 1 pillow - there is no way to reach My Pillow - their answering service only takes messages.

It is just another bait-and-switch and they are pretending to be confused - they know what they are doing. Here is the exact email they sent to me: "Unfortunately, the Buy one get one free deal is only through our website. We sell our pillows on amazon and they are already marked down to $30.00 off the original price.

With the buy one get one free deal you would purchase the first pillow at retail value (89.98 - 99.98) and get the second one for free. We are unable to honor our TV/Radio/Website promotions on 3rd party websites."

Review about: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Comments

My pillow company clearly states buy one get one free is thru their website not anyone else's. I bought mine thru website and didn't expect to get thru Walmart it Amazon. I will pass up a 2 for 1 deal on website and buy one at a Walmart at full price.

Miss Betsy

MyPillow is in the news ! The BBB has changed this scam companies' rating to an F for cheating customers with its' Buy One Get One Free scam !

I agree with my pillow statement. Buyer beware.