2.3K views

This company needs to reported to the BBB... AND I WILL !!!!

98.00 for 2 pillows???

when they are advertised for 49.99 for one???? DO THE MATH !!!

YOU GUYS ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND THE PILLOWS ARE *** AND CHEAP. WHEN WASHED THEY DO NOT HOLD THEIR SHAPE AND THEY SMELL LIKE CHEMICALS. WAY OVER PRICED . THEY DONT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THEY ARE ON THEIR RIDICULOUS COMMERCIAL! A $12 PILLOW FROM WALMART IS MUCH BETTER.THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE  REPORTED AND FINED AND SHUT DOWN .

MY PILLOW IS: BAD PILLOW!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Buy one get one free scam, Goes to flat to quickly, Price.

Comments

Greer, South Carolina, United States #1073192

You have to put in a promo code from tv commercial to get the reduced price.

After washing my pillow smells,like,chemicals and nothing take the horrible odor away. I got this in August, so can't return to Amazon

The dude is making a ton of money on this rip off scam of cheap shredded foam... If he was selling it for 4.99 I could see it cuz that's the price in Mexico at the open market..

Too bad pillow companies don't make a shredded foam pillow...

I had one as a child and took it with me until I was married... It lasted for years so guess that's why they quite making them

98 dollars for 2 pillows is a saving if they are $49.99 each...How is that a scam?

$49.99 multiplied by 2 is $98.98...I did the math, so what is the problem with two pillows being $98.00...lol? That is buy one, get one free...how is that false advertising, because you don't know how to do math?

to Anonymous #1070913

Um, "Free" means you don't pay for the second one. So for $49.99 (the price of one), you should get two.....

to Anonymous #1070914

That didn't come out right