4.3K views

We watched the infomercial where they were advertising 2 for the price of 1 for around $39. They were showing full sized pillows.

It never mentioned that this was the travel sized pillow! We placed the order and when we received the miniature pillows, we called to say we got the wrong order. They said no, that's what we ordered, so when I said I want to send them back, they told me I had to pay for the return shipment.

When I pointed out that this was not "world class customer service" as they advertise, the rep simply shrugged it off like she hears this 100 times a day. Don't waste your time or money on MyPillow!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Mypillow to "reputable companies will send you a pre-paid mailer so you can ship back the product without cost to the customer. these are usually e-mailed so you can get the same day and simply print and paste on the package".

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Actually.... If you were paying attention, you would have noticed the advertisement DOES make mention of the actual size of the pillows.

Perhaps you were too intoxicated by the rush of "getting a deal" to notice? Perhaps you're only whining around the internet to get some "freebies", discounts, and wallow in your anger... Get real!

This was YOUR error, so the staff was correct in blowing off your absurd demands. It's good to see retailers not caving in to your type.

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #1069513

Thank you for your review,I was going to order these pillows until I read your review.