1.1K views

The pillow feels fine to me when it is all fluffed up. But the statement about it staying firm all night long is a downright lie!

I wake up every 2 hrs, each time my head is laying in a "hole" with no support. So I grab the ends, top & bottom to punch and re-fluff it. The filling has gone somewhere, certainly has not stayed under my head. I am tired of having to practically reconstruct the *** thing every 2 hrs.

Washing & drying did not alleviate the problem.

The person whose dog chewed on it is lucky,...at least it's one way to get rid of it. ITS A RIPOFF!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1083798

Go to the nearest Target, WalMart, or other store and buy a natural feather pillow with either goose or duck feathers. Much better than any artificial pillow.

My Pillow is over-priced and over-hyped. They advertise alot and thus the power of advertising overcomes all common sense.