1.2K views

How does on order one pillow and get the second one FREE. Should my quantity be entered ad 1 or 2?

Please clarify you order form. I see no code entry for this advertised special. Shipping costs are ridiculous as well. Get your act together if you would like me to order.

Your buy one get once free was seen on TNT network on TV but I can not find this advertised offer on your web page. Please correct you online information to agree with your TV advertisements. Only when this is corrected will I consider placing an order.

Your sales web page is ridiculous. Get your act together.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Fayetteville, Georgia, United States #1070069

I had no problem finding the web page or using the buy one get one free promo code. I haven't got my pillows yet but I bought 7 for each family member so I will have plenty of feed back when they arrive.