Style and Design

Received pillows on Saturday, 4/7/18 used one night, requested a return on Monday, 4/10/18! Order was for fill of White and Green, goes flat, does not support neck, terrible lumpy fill.

BEWARE: commercial says return for FULL REFUND within 60 days, MyPillow does not reimburse shipping, AND they take the price of return shipping off of your refund! So, my total bill was $129.82 and my REFUND was $97.43. So, it looks like I am out $32.39 for a company that advertises a 60 day money back guarantee. I tried to get MyPillow to give me a shipping reimbursement but no go...

I am a Christian, but every time I deal with a "so called" Christian company, seems like I get screwed!

To me the money back guarantee is false advertising. They do not sell these pillows in stores, guess they would lose money by selling in stores.

Review about: Mypillow Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lumpy fill, Poor quality, Return policy, Poor customer service, False advertizing.

Comments

They sell these pillows at Bed Bath & Beyond.

to Trish #1461105

I asked My Pillow where they were sold and they said online only and if you search for stores that sell MyPillow on their website, there are no stores in the USA that sell the pillow in stores.. they have events like at Costco, etc.