Fortville, Indiana
1.5K views
2.0

We purchased My Pillow, thinking the money-back guarantee would protect us if it did not work as advertised. Neither my husband nor I got a good night's sleep.

The pillow goes flat where your head rests and does not reform when you change position. To return we were told we needed a shipping label, which they sent us. When I got the refund it was $19.96 short.

We then learned that we "bought" the shipping label. I later found My Pillow was sold cheaper in Walmart and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising and long time on hold with suggestion to leave message. Author liked the most quick service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments