1.1K views

Believe me, My pillow's quality is about the same as Faux- err, Fox News.

The only difference is that you have to research to find out the lies with Fox, but you know from the use of My Pillow how phony the claims are.

I remember reading a few years ago that Lindell had stolen the idea from someone else; of course I haven't seen proof of this, but judging by his ad I can believe it. Also, it seems that the "National Sleep Foundation" is actually Lindell's company; not sure if it really even exists. When I tried to find it on the Net I had read this.

This reviewer shared experience about "that i never bought it!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Bellaire, Texas, United States #1228451

FOX NEWS should remove all My Pillows advertisements

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1151092

Comparing Fox & pillow... :/ You're not well man. Take a hike.

Anyone foolish enough to pay $70.00 for a pillow without the benefit of being able to touch/feel it is foolish. As soon as I saw this advertisement on T.V.

I knew it was a scam. My sister didn't believe me and bought one.

Now she has a couple of pillows that you can purchase in any big box store for under $20.00.