1.1
Style and Design

I have not received my free pillow as noted in advertisements, but was charged for two pillows and only received one. Company will not respond to my requests for free pillow and a refund for being charged for two pillows, How do I get my free pillow and refund?

By the way, the pillow is no better than a standard pillow you can purchase for a much lower price.

Pillow goes flat or seems to knot up when you sleep on it. The company makes all kinds of excuses why the cannot send free pillow and they maintain they sent two pillows, which is just not true.

This person wrote the review because of "fraud and false advertizing " of mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Mypillow to "send free pillow and refund amount charged as they say one was free and paid for one".

Comments

I wouldn't use this f'n pillow to *** on.

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237001

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We are interested in speaking with consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com