The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation.Of course it is. The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising.

Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00?

Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert". Really?Where did he obtain his "degree"?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I agree, After trying these pillows I tried to check out the foundation and also found it was tied to My Pillow. Both wife and I had to give up on My Pillows because we could not get a good nights sleep on them