1.7K views

Notice they don't tell you how much one pillow costs but if you order one you get the second one free with the special code. Well, guess what.

One pillow costs approx. $50.00 so if you do the deal they offer you get two for $89.00 plus shipping which is approx. $10.00. That's what I paid.

Please explain how I got two for the price of one. This is out and out fraud. BEWARE! Since I have to enter at least 100 words in order to get this published, I'll keep typing.

The pillows are comfortable but not worth $100.00. I think it's time for someone to call these scammers on their false advertisement.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments