Verified Reviewer

1.9

Over the last two years i have purchased 14 queen size pillows for my self and gifts. Then Christmas comes up and I start shopping early.

After getting at least 3 cards in the mail for weeks and emails 2to 3a day. I decided to get some for gifts. Big mistake they sent different pillows than described. The king size pillows are so flat they are only good for a dog bed.

When I called about the problems they said I would have to pay more to get the good pillows. Only i would have to pay to get the pillows sent back to me as they are 1800 miles away. There sale was just a way to send out sub quality pillows then get me to pay more for what I thought was good pillows they claim are so good. He has a good job story about how he changed his life around.

He sure did used his past to get people to believe he is a better man. He just found a way to screw people over.

I am tired of being cheated. I just wondering how many more people have been taken by this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

MyPillow Cons: I continually have a sore neck, Support.

• Haven t Been Able To Use Pillows