5.4K views

My complaint is that I'am getting tired of there

horrible commercials! I wish they would take there

commericals off the air!!!

These commericals are just as bad as their products!

I don't know why I have to enter 80 words + just to get a

complaint published!

Anybody else besides me getting tired of there commericals?

Because I know for a fact I'am not the only one who sick

these commericals!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Your commericals suck!!!.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2016.

Comments

It took this guy 3 years to cut some foam. I feel sorry for the people who fall for this nonsense

I switch channels when the pillow and the buy gold commericials show up.

#1572042

Please enough already, now we have to listen to his freaken mattress cover. When will it ever end.

my cat just died on my pillow just kidding

is this my pillow crap being forced on us or what its just a f ing pillow that will all be at yard sales next spring leave us alone already

i was sick of my pillow ads on every tv station and radio station from every dj everywhere sick of it already as soon as I here thet crap I shut it off

Gosh, your writing skills could use some work.

Agreed...Mike Lindell and his "My Pillow" ads have actually started to become annoying and obnoxious. This only damages his sales..not improve them...This guy looks and sounds like he's ready to cry.....probably because no one wants his cheaply made, overpriced, *** pillows..At this point, after being continually pummeled with his commercials, I would rather sleep on a cactus than buy "My Pillow"

Completely agree. And it really annoys me that Mike Lindell has a crucifix hanging out of his shirt all the time.

Like that makes him credible or something.I felt the pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond. No big deal.

Sorry to be crude but the thing that bugs me most is the guy looks a *** and is always cradling his pillow to his crotch. And he rocks back and forth while he talks. I really don't want a pillow with "his patented fill"

Look up the reviews on Amazon. More then Half of my Pillow owners do Not like them.

I also read that the BBB has a case pending where they need to remove the phrase "the Best nights sleep ever"(in your Life) False advertising.The pillows cost 3 times as much as Sertas, or Beauty Rests mainly because the advertisement commercial productions, and frequency is out of control. Paid actors, many times a day frequency on multiple channels, and a good line of B/S is what makes average consumers silly, and they all believe the Hype. There is so much info out there about the 'Patented adjustable fill' which is nothing but many irregular cut pieces foam.

Costs approx $6.00 to produce one Queen sized pillow. I am tired of this Guy Mike Lindell too.

I hate commercials but this one rates 10 on my hate scale. I gotta ask why the sleepy guy in the commercial who shouts to his wife to come see the celebrity in the medicine cabinet isn't instead shouting for her to dial 911!?!?

Why are they so excited that they're talking to the "my pillow guy"...you would think they would wonder how and why this psycho got in their medicine cabinet in the middle of the night!!! Then they oh so casually accept his invitation (in their pajamas) into their bedroom to make them lay down so he can hover over them insisting they aren't sleeping right, making honking noises, saying they need his pillows. They should have run to the neighbors and called the cops!

Am I right? And don't get me started on that off-key horrible tone deaf singing in the jingle -_-

to Melanie Young #1518344

I hear you loud n clear. We need to start responding with our wallets, boycott this garbage.

to Dave #1518469

I'm boycotting the stations who air his ridiculous commercials. I want to gouge his eyes out with that cross. Such a hypocritical PIS.

IM SICK N TIRED MY PILLOW COMMERCIAL,,,,,I HOPE YOU GET BANKRUPTCY,,,,N PUT MIKE LINDEL IN PRISON,,,N LOSE THE KEYS....

I too am sick and tired of being subjected to these stupid commercials. Time to boycott them.

I will admit I used a My Pillow for one night's sleep. It was given to us as a gift. Not impressed with it and it was not the miracle sleep cure they make it out to be.

This guy must be making millions off these lame pillows to afford all these commercials, enough is enough. Hopefully, it will fade away in short order like the Ab-flex, Thigh Master and all the other gimmicks out there.

to Pillow disliker #1518346

Really, like marie osmond's rubber band exercise system, lots of other junk out there on these infomercials. I'd just as soon use a rock than his oillow.

I am tired of the actor saying you know, I tell my wife, Ju,know ,lol

Among other poor qualities, the guy says "more gooder" when he pushes down on a contoured foam pillow. That's bad enough, but he doesn't have to push down on that part of the pillow, JUST TURN THE DAMN THING AROUND..............the other end of it is the size he's trying to create..............AGGHHHH !!!!!

I agree, change the stupid commercials