4.7K views

My complaint is that I'am getting tired of there

horrible commercials! I wish they would take there

commericals off the air!!!

These commericals are just as bad as their products!

I don't know why I have to enter 80 words + just to get a

complaint published!

Anybody else besides me getting tired of there commericals?

Because I know for a fact I'am not the only one who sick

these commericals!

This person wrote the review because of "your commericals suck!!!" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

#1432080

running for almost two years every 45 minutes. And i pay for it with cable service.

My Pillow is an overpriced foam product that cost less than $5 to make and sells for $50.Go to Walmart and buy a true and tried feather pillow for under $7 Add more feathers and you will have a pillow that is comfortable, amazing, and lasts a lifetime.

Mike Lindell spends millions to persuade you to buy this {{redacted}}.

Please persuade others NOT to buy this overpriced disaster so we can put and end to this endless “snake oil” salesman’s parade of the most annoying commercials in the history of mankind.

I am so discusted with these endless mindless stupid annoying ENDLESS commercials!Did i say ENDLESS?

Stupid my pillow commercials have wasted countless minutes if my life! I wouldn't but a pillow from this crook if he was the last chance!!

I agree with nearly everyone else that has posted...I AM SICK OF THESE COMMERCIALS.

They are horribly scripted and produced. I never knew there was a connection between a pillow and sleep? That is probably one of the most ignorant lines from any commercial I've ever heard.

For the simpleton who referred to people as trolls who complain about having to be bombarded with this ridiculous drivel....We don't care about your name calling.

#1420063

The stupid commercials are so bad I would never buy the product. The guy (Mike) is ridiculous the way he talks and acts. His little gold cross hanging out of his collar to make all the bible toters think My Pillow will get them to heaven or something.

to Anonymous #1431240

The worst one is the one with Mike in the medicine cabinet. He even has the other guy looking like an idiot like him at the end of the ad. Makes me want to throw up.

Sick to death of those commercials. Wtf????? Enough!

Too damn many my pillow commercials can't believe how obnoxious I would never buy that pillow because I hate the commercials

to Mrs tired #1415252

I feel sorry for you, you must have no life. You really left a negative product review and knocked a perfectly good American made product for something as silly as not liking the commercials? Another reason I hate the internet for giving trolls a voice...

to Jdjdjdjd #1425514

jdjdjdjd, I feel sorry for you, you just have no life. You’re critiquing a perfectly good comment of a product with crap advertising for something as silly as someone having access to the internet. Another reason I hate the internet for giving a voice to tools.