205 views

I went through all the hassle to find which of the pillows was the 'right fit'. I heard that there was a sale on, so I thought why not try it.

When I have only been getting an hour or two of sleep a night in the past 5 years, and they are so expensive they should work, right? I went onto the site and none of the codes for the sale worked. But I thought with all the hype out there I'll try it. When I tried the pillow on the first night it felt as thought there wasn't a pillow under my head and that I was sleeping on the bare mattress.

I thought I'd give it a few nights to see if it would fluff up. It has been getting worse. Last night I didn't sleep at all it was so uncomfortable. I thought that maybe there would be a place on the site to return it.

No! You have to actually call or email them. They were not helpful at all.

And they want to charge me shipping for a very inferior product! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

User's recommendation: Do not waste your money. Mr Lindel talks a good talk but his product does not walk the walk.

Location: Ogden, Utah