3K views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

I just left Kohls, which in my city is a very important department store, and I have shopped there for years. I walked in with my Kohl's charge card, asked to speak to their manager, and asked her to cut my Kohl's charge card in 1/2.

I told her I would never darken their door again. For Michelle Gass to have dropped My Pillow products for political reasons is infuriating, especially for someone like Mike Lindell, who I greatly respect. I told the Kohl employees that they had better hope they are all Democrats, or they will soon be fired, and I anticipate Kohl's only hiring all Democrats in the future, and buying only from Democrat-run manufacturers. I am finished with Kohl's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and any others who are dropping My Pillow products.

I also called Kohls CEO Michelle Gass and left a long message for her - this is so wrong, and is only adding to the divisiveness of our country.

Thank you, Mike Lindell, for your staunch patriotism - keep up the good work! (PLEASE send this to Mike.) Thank you.

{{redacted}}

User's recommendation: Do not patronize any stores that have dropped My Pillow products.

MyPillow Pros: I love my pillow.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#1986085

You are blaming them for political agenda when you yourself are motivated through your agenda. People like you is the reason this country has become the laughing stock of the world. And listen KAREN, unless you own the business, you have NO right to tell a company what they can and cannot do to their own property.

#1986574
@PissedConsumer1986085

Exactly!

#1985850

My pillow guy is a liar and all liars should not be supported where your a republican or a democrat Lets try to be a patriotic American and stand up for democracy

#1975177

Bravo for standing up. When they have Ellen Degeneres product plastered all.over their store, ya know what we are in for.

#1985446
@PissedConsumer1975177

should be bravo for you 2 bending over and up yours.

MyPillow Reviews