5.2K views
4.5

I bought 2 pillows, one for me, one for my husband, and got a small travel pillow. He liked his right from the start. Mine was too full. Within the 60 day warranty period I took it to a My Pillow store to exchange it for a less fluffy one. This second one is better for my neck, but I think the in-between one would have been perfect. I was told that I needed to order in advance the in-between size. I became very busy with life and didn't take it back again. I'm happy enough with it. It's the best pillow I've had in a long time. Sometimes I just use the travel-size pillow. I switch btw the two.

Several months ago I ordered a queen mattress cover, thinking I was going to get a queen sized bed for my spare room. In the end, I didn't get the bed. I had never opened the box. On about day 58 from when I received the order, I called and got a return merchandise number and returned the box to a local My Pillow store. She told me that I had 7 days (or so - I can't remember exactly - might have been 10) to bring it in, which would have been past 60 days (the warranty). But that was ok since I had called in the allotted time and got the RMA number.

So I returned the unopened box within the timeframe she told me. The store manager told me I'd get my full refund in 7 - 10 days. Well, she was wrong. At about 21 days later, I called to find out about my refund. I was told that it takes 30 days and that I'd receive my refund on Oct. 8th (a full 30 days after I returned the item). So I waited. On Oct 10th, I called because I couldn't see the credit yet on my card. She told me that it had been set to be paid on the 8th, but that didn't happen. So, then she said I'd get my refund on the 13th and I'd get an email confirmation.

On the 14th, I called again because I never got the confirmation email, and I didn't see the credit on my card (and I was nervous about getting refunded based upon the review I saw here). I was told that the refund had been processed on the 13th and it would take 3 - 5 days to see the credit on my credit card (and she would send me a confirmation if I wanted it - I declined, believing the refund would come). Well, I got the full refund credited to my card on the 13th (although I couldn't see it online until the 16th).

The way I ordered it included free shipping; and I expected that my refund would include a deduction for the shipping charge. They did NOT charge me a shipping charge. I got back every penny I paid.

Although it took a long time, I am happy I got my refund in full. So far, I am happy with all my dealings with this company, although they were slow in refunding.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments