1.9K views

I ordered the My pillow, and It was not comfortable for me, so I returned it.

I followed all the instructions and had to wait over two weeks for the verification of the credit(which is still not back in my checking account).

My complaint is that I called and left a message asking about the status of my return which included the RMA#. Over 24 hours later, the return message left by "Bob" was that he was returning my call and if I needed more help to call again.

So either Bob did not listen to my message fully, or he is an *** because I got NO answer to my inquiry. So I called again and spent over 15 minutes holding to finally get a different employee who did verify my return was processing and a credit was to be made to my account.

I really do not believe this experience is an example of "good customer service". I hope someone has a conversation with Bob on how to help clients better. Thank-you for your attention, Lisa Godfrey(not Godsery)

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

"Lisa" needs to realize that "good customer service" is given to those who are actually good customers. She'd also benefit from doing better product research and making more informed purchasing decisions, and buying only what she can afford, instead of just mindlessly buying, and THEN deciding it's not a good choice.

Fortunately, retailers are finally cracking down on these problem "customers". Amazon is now permanently banning those who return a certain percentage of their orders, and others are following suit... and for good reason; these types are a drain on commerce. Their relentless product returns cost retailers a significant sum (which is passed down to legitimize customers).

Their long-winded calls to customer service centers clog the lines as they demand to spend days at a time escalating their petty "cases" to everyone up the ladder. They stalk retailers social media sites, ruining organic dialogue by randomly interjecting their litany of complaints across every unrelated post in comment sections.

They hold up lines in stores with their tantrums when their expired coupons aren't accepted... THESE types are the problem, not poor "Bob" who never knew you already left your RMA details, because they were EDITED OUT of the message transcript he received, as their CSRM system policies prohibit an agent using them outside of the live call).....